- be thin
- give birth
- cook for you
- have long hair
- wear makeup
- have sex with you
- be feminine
- be graceful
- be fashionable
- wear pink
- love men
- be the media’s idea of perfection
- listen to your bullshit
- have a vagina
This is very true, but it’s important to remember that if a woman is feminine, graceful, shaves, diets, wears make up, or does any of these things in the list, it doesn’t make her a slave to patriarchy or any less of a feminist than you.
- duolingo // learn languages for free
- rhymezone // type in a word and find words that rhyme
- onelook // reverse dictionary
- hemingwayapp // check your essay for readability
- thesaurus // find synonyms, antonyms and more
- planetebook & gutenberg // free ebooks
- coursera // free online courses
- realtimeboard // a virtual pinboard
- pianotte & imslp // free piano sheet music
- tunefind // find songs used in movies and tv shows
- tothebestof // listen to the top 10 songs of any band or musical artist
- omgcatz // download 8tracks playlists
- tags.goose // mass tumblr tag replacer
- colorpicker // helps you choose #hex colours
- wordmark // helps you decide on fonts from your computer
- iemoji // copy+paste tool for ios emojis on browsers
- simpledesktops & subtlepatterns // simple desktop backgrounds
- fount // identify fonts on websites
- dafont & googlefonts // places to find lots of fonts
- wigflip // pixel speech bubble generator
- myfridgefood // check what stuff you have in your fridge and get some recipe ideas
- roadtrippers // tool to plan a roadtrip across america
- recitethis // turn a quote into a masterpiece
- letterboxd // organize the movies you’ve watched, loved and plan on watching
- soundrown // listen to various calming sounds
Some hand references.
Redid a post by fucktonofanatomyreferencesreborn with sources because they never source anything and I don’t want to reblog that post because I don’t want to support blogs who don’t give credit to people
(No, stating that the art is ~not yours~ and ~came from elsewhere~ IS NOT PROPER CREDIT. Many of these have usernames and such on them but not every single one and you still ought to link back to the specific piece)
I couldn’t source the last one so I didn’t include it.
Dad, you taste awful.
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Clawdette Meownet!
#inktober day 5 is eh
Some more advice that I have no right to give. I’m serious about the Stephen Silver advice though- he’s the man.